Sunday, September 13, 2009

Caffeine

Caffeine - present in tea and coffee

Coffee is one of my favourite drink. I just can't substain the urge when i smell coffee aroma. Having a cup of hot coffee, idling in the cafehouse and reading a good book is an enjoyment to me, esp when it is a rainy day.

Because of my kidney disease, i have slowly kicked the habit of drinking coffee daily to keep myself awake. Now coffee becomes a luxury to me and i told myself that i'll only have it 3 - 4 times a week. Btw... i have to substain from diary products so now my mum only allows me to drink Kopi-O which i have slowly got accustomed to. Better than nothing.

As i only drink 3-4 times of coffee a week, i get very upset when the coffee i drink is not up to standard. I feel that i'm wasting my caffeine intake by drinking unsincere coffee, i might as well drink plain water. Good aromatic coffee is really hard to come by.

Good Coffee (*Recommended)

1. Indochine 2-in-1 coffee (the creamer is non-diary one, non sugar added, the taste is not bad)
2. Old Town white kopi-O (not bad, don't buy the w sugar added one, add own sugar to taste)


Bad Coffee

1. Cedele normal brew (although its organic, the coffee is almost tasteless, the tea in Cedele taste
better)
2. Aik Cheong 2-in-1 coffee mix (not much coffee taste)
3. Cappuchino (too foamy)
4. Gold roast Kopi-O (Very sweet)

No comments:

Post a Comment